Sunday, April 20, 2014

Silver Springs....Say Goodbye....

What a great visit back in Wisconsin.  I had a much different blog all written that I started on Thursday night but after reading it again, I felt that it was too harsh and too revealing.  Some of my best writing too.  Deleted it.  Have to think.  Have to care.

There is so much I want to talk about, but true to form, if I tell you too much then you might figure out who I'm talking about and well, do no harm is one of the rules.  I got to see almost everyone in Wisconsin that I planned on seeing, so over all a good trip.  Never had time to even think of hitting the cities to visit with She of Little Combat Boots, but that too will come.

I was thinking I might be able to hit some high points.  ALL the conversations, flirtations, explorations, were intense, fond, orgasmic and tragic.  So a great time if we found time to talk and connect.  If that's what we did count yourself in a higher bracket of trust, love and faith that we are stuck with each other as family/friends.  I know, it sucks.  LOL

Some really high points were getting some quality alone time with Mr. Hopeful, it was also the lowest point, most tragic and the only time I cried about it was when he left.  I did get some interesting new music and a fantastic new lucky dress I purchased just for the event.  Oh how I hate change.

Another really high point was dinner with Satan and Nature.  I was awarded, with great love and thought, a painting I had admired on my last week living here.  I'll never be able to do it justice in explaining it, but I will post a picture the minute I get it hung in Chicago.  Way before I can afford or decide how to matt and frame it.  The canvas is white and stretched into the shape of the body of a guitar.  With black paint Satan has painted the three aspects of Fate, in front of an enormous and ancient tree and all three spinning, weaving or cutting the threads of life.  It is a personal work for me and I am obviously very attracted to it.  I was always honored to be the caretaker of certain works of his art over the years.  But to be given a painting that you offered to pay for, by the artist himself, while he is still alive....that's like me giving you a poem I wrote, or singing softly to you.  So honored.

Surprising high point that turned into a low point was running into Mr. Confident, who could not close the deal.....again.....this is why some men are way too young.  My prospects for brining in the spring festival of shagging or otherwise known as EASTER, were just cut in third.   Oh well, I was pretty hopeful that my date with Mr. Hopeful would satisfy my springtime honoring of the festival of spring and renewal and rebirth.  It turned out to be such a long winter.  However that was not to be either see above....so while I didn't know it lets just say my prospects had just been cut down to one third.  hum.....not sure how I feel about that.

Expected high points were learning about Essential Oils with my Pat Head Daughter, and getting started as a distributor with them.  I'll be the Chicago connection if I ever decide to sell it, if not, I am so interested in using them.  It's like being a witch just got so convenient.  They are 100% natural, not like that stuff at the Food Co Op that says it's 100% natural but you can't ingest it??  Well if it says lemon or peppermint and it's not investable then it's not all natural, because you can eat lemons and peppermint.  LOL.  I can't wait to show Second Daughter.  I'm going to start using them in their home and if they love the way they work and make you feel, then I will have saved us a lot of money as a family and make us all healthier without toxins.  See being a witch is really a lot more like being an alchemist.  :)  Another expected high point was having a long talk and beers with Death.  Nothing quite like talking about life while having a good smoke and drink with Death.  Because you talk about life and never name names or situations....you just talk about yourself and he knows the feelings he can weigh your soul and see into it.  Well he's Death.  And be fearful of his wrath.  Glad as Fate I don't bonk heads with him too much.  We are usually on the same page.  Made me wish that War and Time had been there too.

Unexpected high points were lunch with My Ex Favorite Neighbors/Tenants and last night with That Guy who both thought my dress was defiantly worth attacking me in and should become my new lucky dress.  I guess Mr. Hopeful was right, even though he was able to resist (cue RUSH song) my advances.  (after seeing one picture of me in it Mr. Practical was unsure how he was able to achieve such control....tell me about it!)

Oh well, I guess it's finally true, Silver Springs and Say Goodbye indeed.  How fitting that there is a gentle rain this morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment