Sunday, June 10, 2012

Finally Some Good News from Chicago!

I'm so superstitious that I'm not sure I want to start talking about all my good news because I don't want to jinx myself.  But I do need to share the good as well as the bad, maybe more so.  So here goes.  Last week was a huge relief.  I wrote insurance on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and should see money for that next week.   Just in time to save July, and not be homeless...yet.  Then on Thursday I got things rolling to open a new group next week.  Plus I hopefully found that part time job I needed to supplement my insurance business...I start on Tuesday, so we'll see what it turns out to be.  Just part time, for a few hours in the evening, shouldn't upset my social life, or my business, which is what you want.  And I'm lucky to have found that.

Then there's my love life...I was sure I wouldn't be able to see Mr. Hopeful last week, we were both so busy, but I did.  Somehow, something feel through and we were able to meet before I left for Chicago this weekend. It was, as usual, a stolen moment in time, but it was well worth it, for I do love seeing him whenever we can.

And then it was off to Chicago on Friday morning and was Chicago fun or what!  We left at 9 am to get here by 2 or 3 and spend the weekend with my Second Daughter and her Husband.  Saturday night was her re-do of her Dirty-Thirty Birthday party and her announcement was that they will be giving me another grandchild!  WEEEEEE.  And we are hoping for a girl for little (4yrs old) Timmy to protect.  Her party was a blast, and I enjoyed meeting more of her friends, however, because of the trip and the EVENT of the night before...I was so tired by 1 am that I had to bug out and get some sleep.  I had been working on only 5 hours of sleep because Timmy was up at 6 and we didn't get back to her house from our adventure until 1 am...  Our adventure you ask...well...

My daughter and I were lucky enough to have gone to see Roger Waters perform The Wall at Wrigley Field on Friday night.  And that had to be one of the best concert experiences of my life.  And I've seen a lot of concerts.  I would go into great detail, but I think the 180 pictures I posted to my facebook say it all.  https://www.facebook.com/jill.stelter  there is a link, and once I get some more sleep, and can catch up, I'll put them in their own album...but for now they are in my mobile uploads.  Enjoy.  time for coffee and chocolate cake for breakfast...Thanks Bill Cosby....

I guess this was my Groundhog Week.  If I could have this week all the time it would be perfect....well maybe not perfect...maybe more time with Mr. Hopeful, and being able to game tonight (D&D)  THAT would make it perfect...but it was close....
Cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment