Sunday, June 17, 2012

Walls: Not A Time Saver

There is so little time to do the things I want to do.  To be with all the people I'd like to spend time with.  I wish I had more time, wish they did too.  But time marches on, and we can only do so much.  It's not really the quantity of the time we have together it is the quality of that time.  Do we take every moment to tell our loved ones that we care, in words or deeds; or do we waste time while our fears creep in and still our tongue and freeze our motions?  It really is as simple as that.  I've heard it said that it's a bad thing to 'wear your heart on your sleeve', but i disagree.  I think that your emotions should be easy to read with the people you love the most.  Walls are for strangers and enemies....they keep people out....why would you ever want to keep out someone that loves you?

2 comments:

  1. Hope this works this time...

    http://youtu.be/KGsQ5n9Qu0A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Works just fine. And I love this song! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete