Sunday, June 23, 2013

Something happened this week that caught me by surprise, well, more than one thing actually.  At work, I seem to be either getting better or stuck on a plateau, need two more sales this week to make my goal.

Had a very pleasant and awkward get together with Mr. Hopeful, where we were able to be in the same room, drinking and talking, and watching movies...and sitting as far away from each other, while remaining in the same room, as you can and not appear rude.  I know that reads with a humorous undertone....however I'm not so sure I find it funny.  I'm proud of us, of our restraint, of our ....my....decision to remain celibate friends, instead of friends with benefits.  That we have been able to accomplish this, and still be ourselves....or mostly ourselves.....gives me hope that with time and practice, we will accomplish actually feeling comfortable doing it.

Mr. Charisma had a very serious medical issue due to blood sugar levels, and  called me to help him get through it, on a weekend where he had his kids.  Of course I said yes, and got there as quickly as I could.  Meeting his kids under extreme situations, was not either of our ideals.  However, he thought it went better than it could have, and in knowing his kids, feels I have nothing to worry about.

OK.  Those of you that follow this blog, and kind of know a deeply held part of my imagination, KNOW that telling me I have nothing to worry about, kind of makes me start to worry.  I'm sure he is right.  I'm sure he knows his kids.  Maybe even better than they think he does.  And I'm being really good at not letting my writers imagination run away with itself and start to write all sorts of endings to a chapter that just started.  That was last night, before I transported him here to be taken care of.

And now I'm off to find a new battery for my lap top.  This weeks blog was brought to you by Mr. Charisma's tablet, and the letter "postal" and the number infinity.

Cheers!







No comments:

Post a Comment