Sunday, March 13, 2016

Too Sick To Write

Writing has started!  I'm on chapter three of the final draft of my fantasy novel!  I'm so excited that last weekend I was able to write.  My grand plans for continuing the momentum this weekend have been derailed as I have a sinus infection of some kind. It hit me Friday afternoon.  Yesterday was the worst and I hope with a lot of rest today that tomorrow I'll be at work again, sniffing and coughing but at least in an upright position with no more fever.  I always catch a really good spring cold, or bronchitis.  And being a nanny I catch everything the little darlings bring home from school or the parents and I bring in from the dirty city.  Everyone thinks I catch everything because I don't eat right or take care of myself but it's more than that.  I have no adenoids.  They were removed when I was two with an emergency tonsillectomy.  And your adenoids are the first defenses for your immune system.   At least, that's what my doctor told me.  So I do try to eat well, and take care of myself, but it never surprises me when I come down with the same thing as the kids or parents EVERY TIME. 

See I'm so sick I can't focus on anything but how I feel so I'm going to go back to bed and get better, and continue watching House of Cards, now that I've burned through all the Gotham episodes I can find. 

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment