Monday, February 20, 2012

emergency broadcast system fail

I haven't felt the need to delete a post in a long time.  I would have to say at least 6 months ago.  But after reflection I decided that Sunday's blog was a bit too personal, perhaps and not up to my normal standards of shared information, and what it means in my life.  Perhaps because I'm not sure what any of it means anymore.

Back to reflective thoughts, filters, and trying to teach myself something as well as pass on something to my readers.  If you can learn from my mistakes then I guess it's all worth something.

I will reserve complete judgment upon more facts, but as you may well guess, actions speak much louder than words to me, and lack of action when action is promised....well I don't have time that.  You can blame in on anything you want, but what it boils down to is priorities.

I may be overreacting, but I'm much more fragile than any of you think, and I'm so sick of being used, I'm about ready to just hide away again for about 10 years....like the last time.

so much for trying to find human contact in a world that is obsessed with the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment