Sunday, September 8, 2013

The Kidnapping Report

Ok.  Lets see.  Where to begin?  First of all I didn't make it back to blogging on Tuesday like I thought I would, much too busy living life, and spending time with loved ones both for enjoyment and enlightenment, to write.  It's a very odd thing to me, that I love to write and since I've fallen in love again, I have no time to write.  It's not that I don't still have things to say or ideas to write about, I just find myself unwilling to sit down and do it anymore.  It feels too forced.  Almost like a job instead of the enjoyment I found in it before.  I'd like to think I might have the ability to write for a living, but I think I'm more one of those people who like to just write for themselves.

Last weekend at the Bristol Renaissance Faire was a wonderful experience.  I loved the Barely Balanced an act of three acrobats that do some incredible feats of strength and balance with fire, water, knives on top of balls and boards and each other.  Small, Medium and Large, they are named and two guys and a girl and they were great.  I also enjoyed Dirk and Guido, swords men that remind me of Puke an Snot, without the Shakespeare puns.  They were funny and much better swordsmen than Puke and Snot but I did miss the rapid puns and Pirate jokes.  And the Sturdy  Beggars Mud Show...grown men getting an audience to fight each other verbally and cover themselves in mud and eat it!  And we love it.  Humans are so funny.  :D  The food was wonderful and the drinks were flowing as they should.  I found myself transported away with my love to a wonderful place and time.  And the shops were on a par with the Colorado Ren Faire and some of the other larger ones I've seen.  I felt more welcome at Bristol than I had at any other faire and will return every year.  Also got to meet my love's sister who is a very talented young artist and had her add some of her designs to the new hat I purchased for my costume.  The only thing that disappointed My Love (look at that, he just got a new nickname.  ;) was that a trendy spy theme bar, that is very secret and not to be talked about on the web, was closed on Labor Day when we had made time to pop over and check it out.  Oh well, now we have another excuse to go to Milwaukee and have another romantic weekend.

Our weekend get-a-way was perfect, from the very roomy and romantic hotel room down to the site seeing the next day.  I was like a little girl again at the Milwaukee Public Museum.  And while I haven't posted any pictures, they do exist.  I haven't posted because, well, Mr. Charisma's family might see them and they are not too keen on my role in his life.  It's not that they hate me, or don't like me, it's more that they haven't had the time to get to know me, only meet me.  And the two that have met me I think like me, well enough.  His kids, I'm sure are still trying to figure out exactly what happened and who I am and or who I may be in their lives.  And to be honest, I must have mentioned them at least 7 or 8 times at the Museum an the Faire, and knew they would have enjoyed our time there, but was sad because I don't feel like they would want me there with them.  That's right, I don't want to push myself on them, but I hope for a future time where they will want to have me along with their dad.  As for the rest of his family they either are not ready to meet me and sadly may never be.  So I've not posted any pictures, just in case it might hurt them.  But of course, I'm the bitch that stole him away from his family, and only think of myself.  And if you are a follower of this blog you know that's not true.  You know we met and fell in love just like everyone else does.  And we had to make some hard choices to be together, just like everyone else does.

I chose to not try to place labels or blame on anyone, good guys or bad guys do not exist in this type of situation because in the end everyone is human and all of us have made mistakes.  No one here is foreign to the idea of falling out of love with someone.  It has happened to all of us.  That doesn't make it any easier to go through, or watch someone go through it.  However, with that being said, I'd say yes again to him to see him this happy and to be this happy myself.

All I know about life is this:  It is, and you must live it!  If you sit back and watch it roll by, you will regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment