Sunday, October 26, 2014

Busy, Busy, Busy

I believe in the four years of writing this blog this is the latest I've ever posted.  But I have a really good excuse.  Short blog today as I finally broke down and saw a doctor on my 'pinched nerve'.  Turns out it's carpal tunnel and I'm wearing a wrist splint for two weeks.  That's the first step.  We shall hope we don't have to do any of the next steps as they don't seem very comfortable.  However the wrist splint seems to be helping.  I'm at least sleeping through the night.  However typing is very difficult now.

I did get my new studio and am picking up the keys on Wednesday night, and moving all my stuff over the course of next week Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday if needed.  Cable guy is coming on Sunday morning.  And I even bought some cleaning supplies and ordered my Dr. Who stuff for my new Dr. Who bathroom.  It matches my hair...Tardis blue.  :).  The rest of the studio will be in red, black and white.  Let me know if you have anything to donate in those colors.  My first big purchases will be furniture that doubles as storage.  And my wish list is long.  But I'm so happy to be slowly decorating it and looking forward to space of my own again.  And some much needed quiet time.  I miss my quiet time without any kids.  Being a live in nanny is very noisy.  :)

Have to rest my hand now.  Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment