Sunday, March 1, 2015

The Jury Is Still Out

If you know me you know I value honesty and loyalty above all.  This can be a slippery slope when you are dealing with the heart.  I know I’m two faced in this area, but I think we all are.  I think we all want someone to be honest with us, even if it hurts.  Just to tell it like it is, especially the special one that we think of every morning and every night.  This might not be the person you are sleeping next to so listen up.

But honesty where the heart is concerned, is not always easy.  But in my experience it is the only way to go.  I try to be honest without hurting, but sometimes the questions are just too important to leave hanging for a hope or Fate to make them understand.  So I blurt out the hard questions.  The ones that make you think.  The ones that will arm you with power so you are not surprised later, as I have been.

When you can ask yourself the hard questions, then you know you are being honest with yourself.  The hardest person to be honest with.  Now you may be asking yourself, you can’t be serious in situations of cheating how can you be honest without losing either your mate or your  lover.  And thats exactly why its important to be honest.

If you can tell your spouse anything, even about cheating, then you have an area to work on fixing your relationship. Or in understanding that there is nothing left to fix.  I believe love changes with time and there will be times when you think you have fallen out of love, but if it was real, you haven’t.  Its just growing together, always requires some time growing apart.  And sometimes you may reach for a woman like me that is lonely, and friendly and intelligent and fun.  And sometimes that may be all you need to get you back on track with your spouse.  And sometimes it may be all you need to make you understand that you neither love me or your spouse and get the courage to move on and be happy.

I have had the unfortunate Fate to understand this and fit right into this role without breathing or thinking about the consequences.  There are more of us around than you think.  The Goddess that is the reflection of everyman’s desire.   And yet still alone.  Look at Stevie Nick’s life if you don’t believe me.  There are a lot of us.  Women who just want to love and be loved.  And live in the moment of that expression.  Marriage to us is a man made law and not natural.  Especially monogamous relationships, it’s not natural to our natures and one of the scientific reasons why we cheat.   I wonder how many of the Salem witches were such women.  Misunderstood by more then their religion or craft.

I personally would rather have a love that can tell me anything and still want to work out being with me, than someone that cheats behind my back and I’m the last to know.  I’d rather be the mistress than the wife.  And believe me, I’ve been both enough to know.

Cheers.




No comments:

Post a Comment