Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

This will be short and sweet as I have too much to squeeze into two days, which makes me lucky, loved, and in the way I measure success....successful.

I sincerely hope you are all having a terrific holiday, and that you are surrounded by the people that love you the most, and that you love the most.  But I know that's not the case. I know it's hard, but try not to be sad about the ones you can't be near, for whatever reasons.  While you are being joyous with the ones that can be near, take a moment to remember everyone that you love that you wish you could be with today.  And don't forget to raise a glass and toast to their memory, both living and dead, and unknown.

This is the time of year when we all fill our hearts with a little more love and a little more understanding for our fellow human.  See if you can keep that joy for longer than a day....or a week.  See if you can try to be as content as you are this morning, all year long.  You are not alone, you are loved, look around.  See?

No comments:

Post a Comment