Sunday, April 8, 2012

The Power Of Bacon

It is simple.  It is the perfect food.
It not only tastes great, in any situation; but it is also soothing to any mood.  Now what other food can say that?

I'll go even further, and state that I believe that bacon has actual healing properties.  It doesn't matter what mood I'm in bacon makes it better.  Let me say that again, because a few of you out there may believe that this is only said for chocolate.  And while I will admit, that chocolate was the first food I discovered had this effect on me, bacon came a close second.  as soon as I had teeth, as a matter of fact.  And it's actually more healthy for you when you want a salty snack.  Better than chips.

It doesn't matter what mood I'm in bacon makes it better.  That's so important to know.  Because women are hard to handle, and what man do you know that doesn't love bacon?

In fact I'll go even further, and pose, have you ever met anyone that didn't like bacon?  Anyone?  Anyone?....Bueller?  Because I haven't.  And what type of person would that be...someone that didn't like bacon?  An alien perhaps...a serial killer?

You see how the power of bacon, with mass repeated consumption, can develop your physic abilities to detect aliens?  I wonder if it would help with physic disorders?  Perhaps that is what the next great medical thesis will be, by some far thinking doctor.

I believe in Bacon.  Happy easter everyone!
.....Bacon in 2014...
oh wait, capitalization.  That might cause confusion of bacon with Kevin Bacon, bad idea.  Forget that last part.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment