Sunday, December 23, 2012

Different Strings

And what a week for Different Strings.  "Peel away the mystery, here's a clue to some real  motivation....All there really is....the two of us."

Busy with work and the training of my replacement, and my coming promotion has me worried enough, but it's the Holidays.  And for a woman like me, where I am sharing my greatest loves, the holidays are a time of separation and loneliness ...or use to be.  Mr. Charisma has decided, with very little suggestion from me, to see me as often as possible, because my new promotion will take away his time with me and our usual relaxing hours together will be cut drastically in half.  He took my suggestion to heart and saw me every night last week except one.  wow...is he going to spoil me or what?  All I can say.

And just when I thought it might be another week or two before I saw Mr. Hopeful, (its been three) he arranges, out of the blue, to stop and see me this morning.  I guess he couldn't let Christmas go by without trying to see me.  This season is all about love, and the people you want most to see, so them making time for me around this holiday means more to me than they can know.  While I'm not sitting around just waiting for them, I have my own family to plan holiday events; it does my heart a world of good to know that right now, we are all on the same page in wishing we could see more of each other during the close of the year.

"Different eyes see different things, different hearts beat on different strings, but there are times, for you and me when all such things agree."

I hope that you all have a great holiday, and that your days are filled with love, tenderness and true caring from your loved ones.  And like me, that you get exactly what you want for Christmas.  Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment