Sunday, July 7, 2013

Musicals - Give Em A Try!

Everyone has their guilty pleasures, mine is Broadway.  I love theater,plays, musicals, all of it.  And I can usually find a friend, usually female, or my daughter to share them with.  But I've always had the desire to share my love of musical theater with a man in my life that I'm in love with.  I've tried in the past, only to have the man try to watch and try to enjoy it with me only to find out that the very next time a musical was suggested to share, to have them run screaming.  Well, maybe run screaming is harsh, but definitely have another suggestion...anything but a musical.  Until now.  Mr. Charisma  loves to share musicals with me, and even has not run screaming...yet.  :)
AND he's not gay.  wow.  Will wonders ever cease?
Will he continue to keep surprising me, and making me feel special?
I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop, you know the one, the one that forces you to come back to the ground and quit living in the clouds, but it just isn't happening.  In 8 months and counting it hasn't happened....hum....maybe I should stop looking for it to happen.  MAYBE I should just have some faith in his love and mine.  MAYBE I should just trust and fall into him...into us.
MAYBE it's time for another musical.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment