Sunday, December 14, 2014

Its In The Air

Can you feel it?  It’s in the air.  Something just on the edge of perception is right there.  Some might say it’s Christmas or whatever spiritual holiday you celebrate.  Others might say its just the changing of the seasons.  But there is a definite change in the cosmic awareness.  A oneness we all share. A time of year when we remember endings and the people that we left behind.  In less than two weeks I shall be in a part of the country that had a lot of endings for me.  And while I don’t expect to see any of them, the ones I left behind, I do plan on seeing the ones that never left my life.  The ones that care enough to make time for me.  Granted its a short trip, but it’s the attempt that counts.  And while my personal plate already seems full, well you know what they say about this time of year…the more the merrier.

As I reflect on the past and hope the future can recapture some of the great moments of the past, I hope that you all get to see everyone you miss this Christmas season.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment